Monday, October 31, 2011

Dallas Bound...!

Thanks for checking out this new blog!!

A few of us from Nazareth Evangelical Lutheran Church here in Cedar Falls, IA are headed to Dallas, TX to attend the RightNow Church Leadership Conference from Nov 2-4.  We leave early Tuesday morning!!

I love the RightNow Ministries Mission Statement:  "To help people trade in the pursuit of the american dream for a world that desperately needs Christ."

Take a peek at what they are about and what we are hoping to experience, by following the link below --

RightNow Church Leadrship Conferences

Our Senior Pastor, Brian King, most of our Student Ministry Staff and myself are attending.  I am excited to see what God might to do to us over the course of the next several days.

I hope to use this blog to jot down a few key learnings, ideas and challenges that can be of benefit to all that might be interested in wanting to make some kind of a dent in this world - for the cause of Christ.

There are few things more exciting for me than a High Quality Conference - I know many are not all that thrilled to attend these kind of events - but I love them with a passion!  AND - I am extremely excited to share the next few days with these good friends and Nazareth ministry partners.

Stay tuned..!  And pray that we might have a safe and productive trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment